Forum sponsored by:
Forum sponsored by Allendale Nov 29

Hi I am from Chester

Hobby machinist

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Tobias Okech19/01/2019 03:50:52
1 forum posts

Hi, I am a hobby machinist from Chester. Interested in making engines and tools. Also looking for a mill...

David George 119/01/2019 07:56:27
712 forum posts
257 photos

Hi Tobias welcome to the forum. You are not far from Chester Machine Tools but as we don t know your budget or what size parts you would like to make you would have to give us a bit more information.

David

Brian H19/01/2019 07:57:16
1047 forum posts
83 photos

Hello Tobias and welcome. Can't help with a mill but there may be people on here wanting to sell one. Have a look at the classified ads ( although you may need to make another post or two to see them)

What size of mill are you looking for?

Brian

Chester 719/01/2019 16:38:55
1 forum posts

HI Tobias. I'm also from Chester and while I've been a follower of the website for a number of years, this is my first post. Like you I'm also a hobby machinist and currently in the process of reorganising my workshop and that means I'm tying to sell my milling machine - a "Chester Centurian" I don't know what size of machine you're looking for but if you search the internet you will find the dimensions and if it's something you might be interested in please let me know. Good luck with the hobby.

Neil Wyatt19/01/2019 20:34:41
15681 forum posts
659 photos
73 articles

Welcome to the forum, Tobias.

Neil

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Ausee.com.au
Eccentric Engineering
ChesterUK
Warco
Eccentric July 5 2018
emcomachinetools
Allendale Electronics
TRANSWAVE Converters
Sarik
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest