Forum sponsored by Allendale May 23

Change of address

All Topics | Latest Posts

Search for:  in Thread Title in  
Meunier23/08/2018 17:17:31
199 forum posts
1 photos

Hi,

I have recently moved house and whilst I have a postal re-direct in place will need to change my MEW subscription details.

I have checked Neil's subs FAQ's and didn't find an answer.

When logged in, is the change of address effected if I go to Settings->My details and change the address or should I email help@mesecure etc.

TIA

DaveD

JasonB23/08/2018 18:37:35
15192 forum posts
1559 photos

If you click "subscribe" along the black bar towards the top of the page then click either of the red tabs " Me Subscription " or "MEW Subscription" you will see at the top right of the screen that then opens "my Account" use this to change your subs address

Meunier23/08/2018 20:04:36
199 forum posts
1 photos

Thanks Jason, in fact I found subscr nbr and a link to MEW account in filed email acknowledgement of subscrn renewal.
Had to 'create an account' then changed address.
DaveD

Meunier24/08/2018 20:53:14
199 forum posts
1 photos

Update - despite after hitting 'save' getting 'success, your account will be updated in a few minutes' - 24hrs later, no change. Followed same procedure tonight, same message, then found at bottom of page next to 'renew' edit delivery address, edited to new address and got same success message, will wait and see, it's not urgent.
Is this a system function or does it require human intervention.
Wonder if a non-UK address makes a difference ?
DaveD

John Hinkley25/08/2018 07:05:48
700 forum posts
226 photos

There must be something awry with the link you're using, Dave. When I moved back to the UK in 2015 and subsequently relocated within the UK this year, I followed the same procedure as Jason has suggested and both times encountered no problems whatsoever.

John

Meunier25/08/2018 15:07:21
199 forum posts
1 photos

You appear to be as baffled at my lack of success as I am, John.
Yesterday, second attempt, I followed Jason's path exactly and once logged on,arrived at my account details.

'edit account details' -> address duly edited ->save -> response = 'success, your account will be updated in a few minutes'
Also, under the 'RENEW' tab, 'change delivery address' changed/saved there also - same response.

Checked today and old address is still in place, it's only the first line of addr that needs changing.

Thanks for the help/suggestions, will send an e-mail to help@me.secureorder.co.uk after the weekend holiday

Cheers

DaveD

Neil Wyatt25/08/2018 17:55:23
15843 forum posts
672 photos
73 articles

Hello Dave,

Let me know if they can't sort things for you.

Neil

Meunier25/08/2018 19:35:06
199 forum posts
1 photos

Thanks, Neil

DaveD

Meunier01/09/2018 20:51:02
199 forum posts
1 photos

Update to say that help@me.secure needed two attempts to make the change.
Their first attempt was also unsuccessful, second attempt succeeded..
Thanks duly sent to Elaine and Kate for their assistance, thanks also due to Neil+JasonB.
DaveD

All Topics | Latest Posts

Please login to post a reply.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Eccentric Engineering
Eccentric July 5 2018
Warco
Ausee.com.au
ChesterUK
Allendale Electronics
Sarik
emcomachinetools
TRANSWAVE Converters
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest