By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for D John Maycock

Here is a list of all the postings D John Maycock has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Dividing
30/07/2014 10:33:14

Hi All

Thank you all for the information supplied, job done.

21/07/2014 12:59:51

Hi Everybody, I would be grateful if anybody could provide me with the method by which a Circle can be divided into equal divisions, 125 in this case using TurboCad 15, thanking you in anticipation. Regards John Maycock

Thread: Alexander Tool and Cutter Grinnder
01/10/2012 19:22:21

Hello Neil,

Thanks for the welcome,I am away from home at the moment so I have found this Deckel Drill Jig on the web, it is the same machine as the Alexander, I will try to post in the album section.

Thanks John

21/09/2012 10:50:05

Hi All,

I am just coming to the end of a rebuild of one of the above machine which was given to me some time ago, it had stood in the cojner of a workshop for some years but apart from being very dirty it was ok only requireing some paint. an inverter and a new drive belt.

Included with the tooling etc was a Drill Gringing Jig which for some reason was in a box and dismantled, has anyone out there access to a instruction manual for the Drill Grinding Jig part of this machine as it is not included in the main manual which I have a copy of.

There is no problem rebuilding the Jig just its use.Regards John.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Dreweatts
Rapid RC
Eccentric Engineering
cowells
Eccentric July 5 2018
Subscription Offer

Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest