By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Robert Wallace 1

Here is a list of all the postings Robert Wallace 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Sanderson Beam Engine
10/06/2019 08:36:45

Hi

I am hallway through the building of this engine my main problem has been the machining of the link rods I am at the moment making them using my converted Sieg mill in cnc but my programming needs a lot to be desired

Bob

06/06/2019 13:36:03

Hi

Many thanks for the information where do I find the articles from that far back.

R F Wallace

21/11/2018 11:58:28

Hi

I have just started making Stephenson's Beam engine from a set of castings but have noticed there is no mention on the drawings for the steam control valve that is operated by the governor . It is clearly shown on the website **LINK** Any explanation would be gladly recieved

Thread: inserts
20/02/2012 11:42:07

Hi all

I am just about to start making the fly cutter from an article by Keith Johnson but cannot find the inserts that he used CNMG110408RV2425 by Sandvik

Any ideas

Bob

Thread: Jacobs Gear Hobber
10/05/2010 10:06:27
Hi Steve
I am hoping to cut both pinions and gears on the hobber when finished but if I am wrong I am sure a kind hearted soul out there will let me know I have yet to lay my hands on the ME and MEW articles 

Bob 
09/05/2010 11:52:07
Hi Chris
Many thanks, could I obtain the back issues  as mine only go back 6 years

Bob 
09/05/2010 09:41:46
Hi
Has anyone made the Jacobs type gear hobber from the castings sold by CES. Many years ago there was and article published in Model Engineer in 1976 on making one ,any help would be greatly appreciated
Thread: Gear Hobs
13/09/2009 09:40:18
Hi
Some time ago John Stevenson wrote an article on the making and using of gear hobs does anybody know where I might find a copy?

Bob 
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Support Our Partners
Advertise With Us
Warco
Eccentric July 5 2018
Eccentric Engineering
ChesterUK
TRANSWAVE Converters
Meridienne Sept 2019
Ausee.com.au
Allendale Electronics
emcomachinetools
Subscription Offer

Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest