By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for modeng2000

Here is a list of all the postings modeng2000 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Hobbymat MD65 needs assistance to start
31/05/2010 15:14:08
Hi Jim,

You may remember me asking the same question a while ago.

Regards,
John

Thread: Contacting a forum member
23/12/2009 14:02:29
Thanks Les, I'll try again assuming that Robert Humphris is his user name as well.

I suppose I could start a topic related to the JS Organ pictures, that might set things going.

Regards and Happy Christmas,
John
23/12/2009 10:41:27
Hi Les,

Your test message worked, thanks.

However it seems I am unable to send Robert a message personal or otherwise unless I have his email address.

I had hoped to be able to send via the forum as I don't have his address but so far I have failed.

John
23/12/2009 07:23:28
How can I contact Robert Humphris please? He has posted pictures of his Senior Organ in the Album section. I tried clicking on his name but he does not have a public profile.

John
Thread: Model Engineer Exhibition
10/12/2009 15:40:44
I don't intend to!

John
Thread: Mark all read
27/10/2009 15:13:22
Would it be possible to have a 'Mark all read' button so that the reader could start with a clean forum? Then any new messages would be obvious by the red colour without having to view each topic individually.

This button exists on most other forums I visit and I feel that it would be useful here.

John
Thread: Grinding hss
21/10/2009 07:56:33
I would second all that Chris has written, sound advice.
The Tangential/Diamond tool has worked well for me and I wish I had had one sooner.

John
Thread: Hall Effect Sensor
16/10/2009 19:51:04
You could use a Picaxe instead of a pic and then you could probably do your own programming.
Here is a link to Picaxe http://www.rev-ed.co.uk/picaxe/

John
Thread: Serialised articles
25/09/2009 13:46:16
Thanks David, now I can make a start knowing that I won't have to rethink following reading the rest of the article.

John
25/09/2009 11:11:57
I am probably not alone when I am left wondering if I should wait until the full article has been published before starting a project. It would be very helpful if the first part of a serialised article included a general outline of the content of the rest of the series.

The case in point is the Steam Calliopes, Whistles and Wind Chimes article in Vol. 203 No. 4361. The three items are covered in the first section but there is no indication of what may be to come.

John
Thread: Diamomd tool holder
18/07/2009 07:36:00
I have not regretted buying one. The cost of inserts soon adds up to the cost of the diamond tool.

John
Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

You can unsubscribe at anytime. View our privacy policy at www.mortons.co.uk/privacy

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Rapid RC
Dreweatts
Eccentric July 5 2018
Eccentric Engineering
cowells
Subscription Offer

Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest

Donate

donate