By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Leslie Deasy

Here is a list of all the postings Leslie Deasy has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Hoover Motor Lubrication
11/07/2021 23:06:46

Hi have you any pictures of your kennedy hacksaw please.

Would also like to see the hoover motor striped

Thread: Kennedy Power Hacksaw Gaiter
07/06/2021 22:18:27

Sorry to hijack on the OPs post but I'm just wondering would anyone have a copy of the owners manual for the Kennedy power hack saw?

Thread: Unimat sl with high tailstock
03/06/2021 01:00:53
Posted by Andy Carlson on 31/05/2021 18:16:50:

Mine is OK... never measured it but have not noticed an issue anyway.

Do you get the same height difference with the tailstock barrel fully retracted as with it fully extended? - just wondering if the tailstock is sitting level or not.

Are we talking the ols Unimat DB/SL here or the more modern (red) thing similar to the 'Unimat PC'

Hi its the Hammered green model. No droop noticeable on the barrel

31/05/2021 17:32:14

New unimat sl owner

Just wondering if any one else with a unimat has come across there tailstock been 0.5 higher than the spindle center??

Thread: Setting up a Tri-Leva Myford ML7
25/07/2020 21:41:00

I really need a copy of the tri lever handbook of anybody cab help

Thread: Ml7 tri-leva handbook
25/07/2020 16:40:15

Hi can anyone one help me please with a tri leve hand book and setting it up please ?

I have my tri leva running pretty nice but I had to slightly increase the friction on the axle that the levers pivot on the keep enough friction on the lever while down in the engaged position! Is this the correct procedure for fint tuning the tri lever set up ??

Thread: Setting up a Tri-Leva Myford ML7
25/07/2020 16:14:20
Posted by Cornish Jack on 18/11/2013 11:49:09:

Mike

I have sent you the scans of the Tri-Leva relevant extracts from the ML7 manual. Have you received them?

I ask because I did a 'copy and paste' of your email address and have a nasty feeling that I may have included the final full stop - in which case the message will be wandering around in e-space!!blush

Rgds

Bill

Hi could I trouble you for a scan please of the tri lever handbook

Edited By JasonB on 25/07/2020 19:17:20

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Support Our Partners
Warco
cowells
Eccentric July 5 2018
walker midge
emcomachinetools
JD Metals
rapid Direct
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest