By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for Leo F Byrne 1

Here is a list of all the postings Leo F Byrne 1 has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Help needed to lift bandsaw curse.
01/03/2021 10:11:46

Don't mess about - use Tuffsaw blades. I email, the chap sends me a PayPal invoice and the blade arrives very promptly. I have no connection etc etc.

Thread: EBAY
28/11/2020 09:47:13

Please, be polite.

Thread: Tangential Tool Holder
09/06/2020 13:29:28

I have a tangential tool holder from Eccentric. Wouldn’t be without it.

Thread: Fortis lathe rebuild-at long last
31/05/2020 15:32:41

Plusgas saved me again today. Locked ladders stored outside, lock seized. I already had my angle grinder in my hand but gave it one more jiggle with the key and it released. I’ve had the same tin for 25+ years. It may help you. Leo

Thread: A polite note to beginners from ARC
21/05/2020 11:22:56

I have always had complete satisfaction from Arc and have found Ketan and his company very helpful. Their products are of a very good standard and I will order from them in preference to any other firm . Although there are of course other reputable suppliers, Arc seem to go the extra mile. Leo

Thread: Pre-load of new bearings
12/05/2020 08:49:35

Ketan at Arc is always very helpful and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, his name is ‘Megan’ according to predictive spelling.

Thread: Oil
12/05/2020 08:45:19

I just use random engine oil in my ML7 QC gearbox. I got fed up with the old oilers, which never seemed very efficient, and use the Arceurotrade one-shot oiling system. I like it!

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
JD Metals
emcomachinetools
ChesterUK
Eccentric July 5 2018
cowells
Warco
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest