By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for ALAN HEATH

Here is a list of all the postings ALAN HEATH has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: MYFORD MILLING MACHINE VME
28/09/2020 17:51:55

Hi All, I have purchased my first mill Myford VME, does any body have a handbook service manual any info would be greatful. I have purchased the 6 page manual £15,frown from Myfords does not really give me any info. Oil /  Lub ec.         Thanks for reading.

Edited By ALAN HEATH on 28/09/2020 18:01:02

Thread: Which tool would cut Hardened steel ?
29/07/2020 08:14:43

Thanks for the info Sam.

28/07/2020 11:44:19

Thanks Dave, I take on board what you said, I am just starting out I have no prior knowledge of lathes or metal. I have learnt a lot from the internet, I love being in my workshop I guess it is the basics that I lack But as long as I progress I am happy and thanks again ,its people like yourself keeps me going. All the very best Alan

28/07/2020 09:11:50

smileyThanks to everybody for your advice, being a total novice I will take more care in the metal I purchase, and have another go.

27/07/2020 18:08:29

Thanks Andrew, I have a propane touch will give it a go .

27/07/2020 17:44:18

I bought a couple of pieces of steel to work on not realising they were hardened steel ,I have a Myford Ml7 any advice on what type of tool ? would be great

Thread: Lessons ML7
14/12/2019 13:58:11

Hi , Just wondered if any body living around the Stokenchurch Bucks area would be interested in giving me some basic lathe lessons hourly rate, retired so time flexible.

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
EngineDIY
Warco
ChesterUK
Eccentric July 5 2018
emcomachinetools
cowells
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest