By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Member postings for A G B

Here is a list of all the postings A G B has made in our forums. Click on a thread name to jump to the thread.

Thread: Winter project
25/02/2020 23:14:10

Still got quite abit to do and tidying up,but would it be best to put rings on the pistons if so what would you use mostly using air to start with any thoughts please

Paddleduck

Thread: Myford Dickson toolholder and 10mm tooling
18/02/2019 21:21:48

I have also just got a quick change tool post for my ml7 from rdg found to be 0.5mm above c/l with 10mm tooling took off top slide and milled 1mm now ok

Thread: A Big Treat coming for Readers of MEW
19/09/2018 22:56:34

This sound really good hope it starts at the very basic for those of us only just starting to go to CAD

Thread: Magnetic or optical scales for DRO
15/02/2018 21:41:17

Brian I to fitted magnetic from M-DRO on myford ml7 very pleased going toget some for my chester champion 16v mill anyone done the same how did you find it?

Edited By A G BRENNAN on 15/02/2018 22:52:37

Thread: new member warwickshire
25/04/2017 22:30:11

a g brennan

Hi everyone been member for a while about time I introduced myself I have a myford ml7 and chester champion mill my interests are stationary steam engines built elmers 24 from scratch worked first time (fluke) then the stuart s50 gone back to things for the ml7 doing the tailstock turret at the moment looking forward to being part of forum

Magazine Locator

Want the latest issue of Model Engineer or Model Engineers' Workshop? Use our magazine locator links to find your nearest stockist!

Find Model Engineer & Model Engineers' Workshop

Latest Forum Posts
Support Our Partners
Eccentric July 5 2018
Warco
cowells
EngineDIY
emcomachinetools
ChesterUK
Eccentric Engineering
Subscription Offer

Latest "For Sale" Ads
Latest "Wanted" Ads
Get In Touch!

Do you want to contact the Model Engineer and Model Engineers' Workshop team?

You can contact us by phone, mail or email about the magazines including becoming a contributor, submitting reader's letters or making queries about articles. You can also get in touch about this website, advertising or other general issues.

Click THIS LINK for full contact details.

For subscription issues please see THIS LINK.

Digital Back Issues

Social Media online

'Like' us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter
 Twitter Logo

Pin us on Pinterest